Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Nice one! It does have a little bit of spooky feel to it.
Interesting garage. Those shadows make it look like a spooky place.
You were at the right place at the right time!
I like it!
Once again, I see your eye for the unusual. And kind of spooky too.
Post a Comment
These traditional Serbian plum dumplings are indeed soft and flavorful. Grandma made them from scratch, but I fell for the frozen ones that ...
5 comments:
Nice one! It does have a little bit of spooky feel to it.
Interesting garage. Those shadows make it look like a spooky place.
You were at the right place at the right time!
I like it!
Once again, I see your eye for the unusual. And kind of spooky too.
Post a Comment