Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Thursday, July 16, 2020
Thistle
If you're wondering why my photos are becoming pastoral and could be taken anywhere in the world, it's because once again I have been staying at a friend's in a green area of Belgrade, not far from the center, but in a different world. With all the demonstrations, chaos downtown where I live, it's just more pleasant here now. And then, of course, I am more isolated from the coronavirus... I hope you, Dear Reader, are staying safe, too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
'THE NAME IS POPOV, DUSKO POPOV"
This may seem hard to believe, but it is true. Please read THIS LINK. You will learn that Ian Fleming, author of the James Bond books, w...

2 comments:
Glad to hear you have a lovely retreat. Stay safe.
Excellent shot!
Post a Comment