Monday, February 19, 2024

BRUDERHOF MEMBERS?


Walking home the other day, I caught sight of this mother and her children waiting on a street corner.  She was about to take a photo, and little did she know it, so was I.

I wasn't sure why they were dressed like this, so I googled. The closest I came was finding the BRUDERHOF COMMUNITY, since the clothing seemed to match up. I am sorry now I didn't ask her.  There is no Bruderhof community here, so I imagine they were tourists.

Please correct me if you know what they represent.

2 comments:

Sandi said...

Very nice! They look respectful and kind.

Stefan Jansson said...

I always feel sad for the kids when I something like this.

WHITE TAXIS

 How dull. Starting today, May 8th, all taxis must be white to comply with EU standard. Serbia is not even in the EU (yet...), but looks lik...