Wednesday, August 12, 2026

WORD GAMES

Crossword puzzles! I don't do them on a daily basis, but when I have no book to read (or Internet, ha) I like to challenge myself. I do them in English and in French, but was reluctant to do them in Serbian. Over the past weekend, having neither a book or Internet, my granddaughter prodded me to try. Next day I bought my own magazine and it is with the English and French ones on my night table!

 

2 comments:

Rob Siemann said...

I used to help my mother with her German crosswords when I was a kid. Mainly for geographical questions

Pat said...

These puzzles are in Latin alphanet, despite the cover being in Cyrillic. Makes things a bit faster for me, although I read Cyrillic.

VIKING MAIDEN

 Well, no, not really, but this woman waiting for cell phone help reminded me of warriors of the North.