Sunday, May 3, 2009

Faculty of Drama Arts

Belgrade's Faculty of Drama Arts is a leading high education institution in the field of theater, film, radio and television, and is a part of the University of Arts. This eminent educational, artistic and cultural institution, founded in 1948, is Financed by the government of the Republic of Serbia. This is only one section of the Faculty, I believe a newer one, and I thought I'd show you how some of the students have decorated part of the facade!

For more info on the Faculty, check out this link .

8 comments:

Alexa said...

Well done, students! I love trompe l'oeil, don't you, Bibi? Thanks for showing us so many interesting corners of Belgrade.

Anonymous said...

Nice photo. I have to say I fell in the trap at first.

soulbrush said...

what a modern and surprising photo, i was expecting something completely different. i like it a lot.

Marie Reed said...

I fellllllllllll too! I had to take a second and then third look to see what the comments were talking about! Wild!

Saretta said...

Nice trompe l'oeil...how do they do that?

Erin said...

love the building...the trompe l'oeil perfect...and i like the side things...interesting.
take care

Marie-Noyale said...

They did a very good job!!

Jilly said...

how nice - I love trompe l'oeil - lots of it in Menton but not like this!

YANKEE IN NICE

 Edit: pastis is a licorice-flavored alcoholic drinksimilar to Greek ouzo. My favorite drink as it is for many people in this area. No more ...