Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Prehistoric
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
COUCHER DU SOLEIL SUR LES TOITS
Well, you can't keep a good blooger down. Said I wouldn't be posting for a while since I am 'out of town, ' but here I am.....
6 comments:
looks like a statue. great shot. you certainly arehaving a wonderful time, so happy for you.
They are big birds! There is a video on Youtube of one trying to eat a pigeon in a London Park!
To me you can see the direct link, no doubt about it to the dinosaur. The y really are very statuesque up there.
They really seem ready for breakfast...
Wow --- great shot! Hey maybe this is what NYC needs to keep down the pigeon population.
They look like they're laughing -:)
Post a Comment