Monday, October 2, 2023

"SO ROUND, SO FIRM, SO FULLY PACKED...."


 "...and easy on the draw."  This was a slogan for Lucky Strike cigarettes in 1944.  Today this slogan would never pass....not even close to political correctness, even though we all know it refers to a pack of cigarettes and the cigarettes themselves....I guess.

Though the slogan precedes my earliest childhood, I did hear it from time to time and couldn't help posting this photo of this girl's backside.

If you want to read more about this slogan, just CLICK RIGHT HERE.

2 comments:

Stefan Jansson said...

Ha, a fun candid photo. I luckily gave up smoking over 30 years ago.

William Kendall said...

Oh my...

WHITE TAXIS

 How dull. Starting today, May 8th, all taxis must be white to comply with EU standard. Serbia is not even in the EU (yet...), but looks lik...