Friday, September 4, 2009

Skywatch Friday--crossing Branko's Bridge

I liked this bright yellow bus and the blue sky with the little white cloud floating above.

Join SKYWATCH.

14 comments:

Lowell said...

I love this photo, Bibi! Very dramatic and very colorful!

James said...

I like it too.

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie-Noyale said...

That little cloud reminds me of a jelly fish...
nice following after the sea scallops!!

Alexa said...

Hey, I was going to say "jellyfish" too. Love the colors AND the composition!

marley said...

Super contrast. I'm loving that sky!

Laerte Pupo said...

Nice photo.
I liked the white cloud. Looks like a cotton.

Laerte Pupo said...

Nice photo.
I liked the white cloud. Looks like a cotton.

B SQUARED said...

The bus adds just the right amount of contrast. Very nice.

Regina said...

What a great capture! Excellent.

Ming the Merciless said...

It looks like an artichoke. And what an interesting shape for a cloud.

Thérèse said...

I see a "moustache!"

Sally in WA said...

Very nice photo. Love the bright blue sky. It's a rainy day at my house today and wished our sky looked like this.

Jane Hards Photography said...

Now it that is not an angel watching over Belgrade I don't know what is. Perfect timing on the bus too.

FOOD, FOOD, FOOD

 Last night in France, in Provence to be exact, unless flights are cancelled due to thunderstorms and heavy rains. Above are pumpkin (potiro...