Join Louis La Vache's SUNDAY BRIDGES.
Impressions of Belgrade and Serbia and maybe photos from an in-country trip by a long-term ex-pat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
JUDENLAGER ZEMUN/BELGRADE CONCENTRATION CAMP
Yesterday a visiting friend and I took a private tour of the nearly forgotten JUDENLAGER ZEMUN, the former 1937 Belgrade Fairgrounds. The...
20 comments:
I always have to visit your "bridge post" as you often are very cagey with your clever application... Today, you have a real bridge and a beautiful landscape!
Bises,
Genie
Oooh! Ahhh!
Very nice contribution to Sunday Bridges, Bibi!
What a great view. Very nice shot!
Makes me want to visit Belgrade!
Beautiful Blog!
That first bridge certainly glows in the dark. Guess you need a lot of bridges when living along a big river.
that is one well lit bridge in the foreground! it looks very pretty at dusk.
Wow! Fabulous view of the lights, river, and bridge.
a spectacular twilight shot! the lights on the bridge is beautiful.
Fantastic photo. Lovely curves and light.
Tranquil look even with lots of traffic.
I love our bridges but I would also love that we had a couple more of them.
Looks very much like the traffic we have here in Manila too. But you got us a good twilight shot of the three bridges.
[Bibi, do you have any shots of small business owners in their business environment I could buy from you if suitable for our need? And I don't mean the kind of the woman with the funky shoes ;-)]
PS - saw your comment to Virginia re translating work. Very cool!
A dazzling, illuminated bridge - perfect for Louis la Vache's bridge meme!
superbe cette photo de nuit, les lumieres sont tres belles
Not common on the site to present a bridge at night :)
Thanks
WOW!!! What a fabulous shot. The bridge with the sky and the motorway with the cars and their headlights is beautiful. You did a fabulous job of capturing the moment. This is what I call a “SS”...Super Shot! Genie in Virginia
Your header photo is superb!
This shot is also superb! Great lighting and sharpness. A delight to look at !
What a great night scene, the panoramic view shows an idea of the size of the city, magnificent view!
magnificent night shot!! regards
Post a Comment